Entrepreneurs – Want To Start A Business But Not Sure What Type?
Many entrepreneurs get that itch to start a new business, either because they are fed up being “wage slaves” or they like the freedom that working for yourself can bring. Some even think that they will be richer or have more spare time. Many are not sure what kind of business they want.
First of all – never start a new business because you want more money or more time. Starting a new business takes both lots of time and most, if not all, of your money.
Secondly don’t fall into the trap of starting a business just for the sake of it. Make sure that someone wants what you are aiming to sell! Your fruit cakes, tattoos or begonias may be the best in the area but if no one wants them – then you are going to be going bust very soon.
So how do you find out what kind of things you are going to sell?
1) Look at the type of area that you want to set up your business. A majority of aged clients is not going to be keen to have tattoos but might love your cakes!
2) Look at the other businesses selling in your area. Whilst it is sometimes good to group some businesses together such as car sales – make sure there is enough people left who may buy from you. Similarly if there is a successful company that is not coping – maybe you can inherit some of their clients?
3) Look for gaps in the market. Are their complimentary businesses close by who you can join in with to share customers? Is the market just crying out for a particular product of service.
4) Most importantly go and ask people. Give talks at clubs about your subject and see what kind of reception you get. Hold a competition for the best ideas etc.
Good luck in obtaining a firm foundation for your new business.
- successful entrepreneurs South Africa
- starting a business Guide
- entrepreneur list Gauteng
- successful businessman in the world South Africa
- top 10 successful businessman Rating
- top business man Tip
- becoming a successful businessman Guide
- business success stories South Africa
- list of successful businessman Reviews
- i want to be a businesswoman Top
- most successful businessmen Rating
- successful businessman and their stories Ratings
- top businessmen in the world South Africa
- how to become a business consultant Review
- a good businessman Tip
- business mans Reviews
- best business in the world Recommended
- top 10 business in india Recommended
- great businessman Top
- successful business person Top
- what does a businessman do Popular
- did you follow the tips from a successful businessman Best
- what qualifications do you need to be a businessman Ratings
- what makes a good businessman Reviews
- tips to become a successful entrepreneur Reviews
- successful businessman List
- i want to be a businessman Easy
- i want to become a businessman Tip
- how to become a businessman Gauteng